- Durable cast iron cooking surface which is 22 mm thick for maximizing unit heat retantion.
- The cooking surface creates differentiated temperature zones with a maximum temperature in the center of 500 °C and gradually decreasing to 200 °C at the perimeter, thus allowing for different types of cooking. Boiling at the center – low simmering at perimeter.
- Single ring cast iron central burner with optimized combustion equipped with flame failure device, protected pilot light and piezo ignition for added safety.
- The cooking surface is divided into four segments for easy cleaning and maintenance purposes.
- Insulated combustion chamber beneath the cooking plate with insulation between the panels.
- The cooking plates rests on woven ceramic fibre support to avoid transmission of heat directly to the work top.
|OSOG 8090 C
|Net weight (kg)
|Product Quantity In Package
|LPG Gas Type
|LPG Gas Power
|LPG Gas Nominal Pressure
|30 / 50
|LPG Gas Consumption
|Natural Gas Type
|Natural Gas Nominal Pressure
|Natural Gas Consumption